Let’s skip the fake intros and fancy motivational stuff.
If you’re a CA student, am sure there are many chances that, you’ve said something like this at least once:
“How am I supposed to remember so many sections?”
“Why is law written like it wants me to fail?”
“I study all day… and forget it the next day.”
Been there. Still there sometimes.
I’m Priya – not a teacher, not a topper, not some productivity guru.
I’m just a CA student. Like you.
And I was sick of trying to learn CA law and tax the traditional way.
So I decided to create this blog for students like us —
Who want to study smart, not suffer.
This blog is NOT about boring notes or recycled coaching material.
It’s about:
✅ Tricks that actually help you remember
✅ Hinglish-style logic that your brain actually understands
✅ Raw, real student life content – because let’s be honest, this journey is tough
✅ No filters, no fakeness – just the kind of stuff I wish I had from Day 1
💬 Why I Started This Blog
Because I was done struggling alone.
Done with confusing notes. Done with fake topper energy.
I wanted a blog where I could be honest, learn smarter, and help others do the same.
If you:
-
Hate cramming
-
Want to understand sections like a human
-
And need someone who’s in the same boat
→ Then this blog is for you.
Welcome to It’s All About CA –
Where we don’t fake it. We figure it out, together.
– Priya (Student | Blogger | Fellow CA Aspirant)
No comments:
Post a Comment